The Siamese cat is one of the first uniquely recognized breeds of the Asian cat. Siamese one of the beautiful and famous cat Breds In this post we share Siamese Cat Facts, lifespan, colors, and Price and also share some pros and cons of this breed.
Life Span: 8 to 15 years
Length:15 to 20 inches, not including the tail
Weight: 6 to 14 pounds
Eye Color: Blue
Colors: Chocolate, Seal, Lilac, Blue, Red, Cream, Fawn, Cinnamon
Siamese Cat Facts
- Siamese cats can be trained easily because this species is more sensible.
- They have a rich history they are one of the oldest domesticated cats breeds in the world. The Siamese breed is originated in Thailand in the 14th century.
- Siamese cat has difficulty seeing in the dark.
- Siamese Cat Are People Loving Breed It likes to live in harmony with its owner. Also, this cat likes to live in harmony with other species of cats.
- Seal Point makes a special a cream-colored body with a brown and dark brown color point on there face that spread out there nose nad ears and paws.
Siamese cat price
The price for Siamese cat not fixed depends on the age of cat but approximately Siamese cat price lie between $500 to $1000. An adult cat costs much higher than $1000.
Siamese cat pros and cons
Siamese cat pros
- Intelligent, Beautiful.
- Over-Bonding and Needy Behavior
- Royal treatment
Siamese cat cons
- When Siamese cats bad, they are very bad.
- They meow a lot. In some cause, the sound is known to be more obnoxious than a baby’s cry.
- They are quite verbal, which means they like to talk a lot. It is not good if you are looking for a client cat.
Read Another Post https://nescat.com/best-way-to-travel-long-distance-with-a-cat/